Bilateral exchange is an international exchange based on bilateral agreements signed between Warsaw University of Technology (or its Faculties) and foreign higher education institutions.
WUT holds over 30 active bilateral agreements concentrated on students exchange, with HEIs from many different countries, such as universities in the USA, Latin America and the Far East.
Bilateral agreements on students exchange enable studying for one or two semesters abroad on the basis of pre-agreed study programme. Other benefits for participants are:
- possibility of studying abroad at prestigious universities in an international environment
- acquaintance with the education system of another country
- acquisition of professional experience and new skills, as well as verification of theoretical knowledge and practical skills on the international ground
- improvement of language skills
- meeting new cultures and nationalities
- establishing new friendships and experiencing an unforgettable memories
Each bilateral agreement of student exchange contains detailed terms which specify the number of exchange students per academic year, their level of studies, financial agreements and length of exchange period. Usually, the tuition fee for exchange students is waived at Host Institution (but paid to WUT), however, costs of accommodation, food, international and local transport, health insurance etc. are a financial responsibility of the exchange student. Some partner institutions may offer free accommodation.
More information for incoming and outgoing students is available at: https://www.cwm.pw.edu.pl