Faculty of Transport
Founded in: 1972
prof. Marianna Jacyna, Ph.D., D.Sc.
prof. Krzysztof Zboiński, Ph.D., D.Sc.
prof. Dariusz Pyza, Ph.D., D.Sc.
prof. Mirosław Siergiejczyk, Ph.D., D.Sc.
Anna Stelmach, Ph.D., D.Sc.
- Division of Vehicle Maintenance and Operation
- Division of Transport Infrastructure
- Division of Air Transport Engineering
- Division of Logistics and Transport Systems
- Division of Construction Fundamentals of Transport Equipment
- Division of Traffic Control
- Division of Computer and Rail Systems in Transport
- Division of Transport Telecommunications
- Division of Theory of Transport Equipment Design
Fields and modes of study
|Field of study||Full-time study||Part-time study|
Main scope of research:
Facilitation of transport and logistic processes and systems through their rationalization and optimization.
Organisation, management and forecasting of processes in transport and logistic systems in terms of choice of transport technologies, analysis and choice of infrastructure and means of transport. Modelling and new technologies and methods of traffic control processes in railway, road and air transport. Dynamics, diagnostics and maintenance of means of transport, as well as reliability and safety of transport systems and means of transport, including the human factor. Development of traction systems in transport. Monitoring the condition of and shaping transport infrastructure. Development of methods and means of transport telematics and intelligent transport systems.
00-662 Warsaw, ul. Koszykowa 75
tel. 22 234 73 11