Faculty of Production Engineering
Founded in: 1951
prof. Andrzej Kolasa, Ph.D., D.Sc.
prof. Tomasz Lekszycki, Ph.D., D.Sc.
Grzegorz Wróblewski, Ph.D., D.Sc.
Robert Biernacki, Ph.D., D.Sc
prof. Dawid Myszka, Ph.D., D.Sc.
- Institute of Mechanics and Printing Technology
- Division of Mechanics and Armaments Technology
- Division of Fundamentals of Machine Design and Biomedical Engineering
- Division of Printing Technology
- Institute of Organisation of Production Systems
- Division of Research and Development of Production
- Division of Organisation of Manufacturing Processes
- Division of Information Systems
- Division of Quality Assurance Systems
- Institute of Manufacturing Technology
- Division of Automation, Machine Tools and Machining
- Division of Joining Engineering
- Division of Metal Forming and Casting
- Division of Finishing and Erosion Machining
- Division of Plastics Processing
Fields and modes of study
|Field of study||Full-time study||Part-time study|
|Mechanics and Machine Design||x||x||x||x||x|
|Automatics and Robotics||x||x|
|Paper-making and Graphic Arts||x||x||x||x|
|Management and Production Engineering||x||x||x||x|
|Management and Production Engineering (with English as the language of instruction)||x|
|Machine Design and Maintenance||x||
(also with English as the language of instruction)
Main scope of research:
Machine design and maintenance – mechanics, durability, construction of machining devices and technological devices, construction of weapons, machine technology, advanced computer-aided design (CAD) and manufacturing (CAM) systems, modelling of production processes, manufacturing techniques, engineering biomechanics, CNC machining devices, materials science;
Automatics and robotics – automation, technological machine control, construction of automatic manufacturing systems, robot design and control, programming of technological devices, practical applications of innovative automatics and robotics solutions in production processes;
Management and production engineering – organisation of production systems, IT systems in companies, company management, company economics and finance;
Paper-making and graphic arts - graphic reproduction processes, colour control processes, graphic materials science, maintenance of printing machines, binding and packaging technology, photo-reproduction, printing.
02-524 Warsaw, ul. Narbutta 85
tel. 22 234 8452