Faculty of Physics
Founded in: 1999
prof. Mirosław Karpierz, PhD, DSc
Przemysław Duda, Ph.D., D.Sc.
Wojciech Wróbel, Ph.D., D.Sc.
Katarzyna Rutkowska, Ph.D., D.Sc.
Jerzy Antonowicz, Ph.D., D.Sc.
- Division of Complex Systems Physics
- Division of Optics and Photonics
- Division of Semiconductors
- Division of High Pressure Research
- Division of Solid State Ionics
- Division of Structural Research
- Division of Nuclear Physics
- Independent Section: Physics in Economics and Social Sciences
Fields and modes of study
|Field of study||Full-time study||Part-time study|
|Physics (with English as the language of instruction)||x|
Main scope of research:
Photonics; Photovoltaics; Optical information technology; Non-linear optics; Optical fibre optoelectronics; Solid state ionics; Amorphous and nanostructured materials; Semiconductor and carbon nanostructures; Triple semiconductors; Modelling of complex systems; Physics of the circulation system of the human; Physics in economics and social sciences; Heavy ion collisions; Structure of the atomic nucleus; Mossbauer spectroscopy; Raman spectroscopy; High-pressure research of oil liquids.
00-662 Warsaw, ul. Koszykowa 75
tel. 22 234 7660, 22 234 7247