Faculty of Mechatronics
Founded in: 1962
prof. Natalia Golnik, PhD, DSc
Ksawery Szykiedans, Ph.D., D.Sc.
prof. Jan M. Kościelny, Ph.D., D.Sc.
Adam Styk, Ph.D., D.Sc.
- Institute of Automatic Control and Robotics
- Division of Automatic Control
- Division of Diagnostics and Monitoring of Processes
- Division of Automatic Control and Robotic Drives
- Institute of Metrology and Biomedical Engineering
- Division of Medical and Industrial Electronics
- Division of Biomedical Engineering
- Division of Metrology and Quality Engineering
- Division of Sensors and Measurement Systems
- Division of Precision and Electronic Products Technology
- Institute of Micromechanics and Photonics
- Division of Design of Precision Devices
- Division of Photonics Engineering
- Division of Applied Mechanics
Fields and modes of study
|Field of study||Full-time study||Part-time study|
|Automatics and Robotics||x||x||x||x||x|
|Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering||x||x|
|Machine Design and Maintenance||x||x|
|Mechatronics (with English as the language of instruction)|
Main scope of research:
Automatics and robotics; Diagnostics of industrial processes; Precise and electronic devices; Apparatus for precision and biomedical engineering; Visualisation of structures and diagnostics of physiological processes; Photonics and microsystems; Mechatronic systems; Multimedia technologies; Metrology and quality engineering; Dynamics of machines and machine elements.
02-525 Warsaw, ul. Św. Andrzeja Boboli 8,
tel. 22-849-99-36, 22-234-84-56