Faculty of Geodesy and Cartography
Founded in: 1921
prof. Alina Maciejewska, PhD, DSc
Paweł Bylina, Ph.D.
prof. Dorota Zawieska, Ph.D., D.Sc.
Jerzy Chmiel, Ph.D., D.Sc.
prof. Andrzej Pachuta, Ph.D., D.Sc
- Chair of Geodesy and Geodetic Astronomy
- Chair of Spatial Management and Environmental Science
- Division of Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Systems (2 teams)
- Division of Engineering and Industrial Surveying
- Division of Cartography
- Division of Cadastre and Land Management
- Astronomy and Geodesy Observatory
Fields and modes of study
|Field of study||Full-time study||Part-time study|
|Geodesy and Cartography||x||x||x||x|
Main scope of research:
Geodesy and satellite navigations; Engineering and industrial geodesy; Cadastre and real estate management; Photogrammetry and remote sensing ; Cartography and geographic information systems; Spatial planning.