Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology
Founded in: 1951
prof. Krzysztof Zaremba, Ph.D., D.Sc.
prof. Piotr Tatjewski, Ph.D., D.Sc.
Daniel Paczesny, Ph.D.
Zbigniew Gajo, Ph.D.
prof. Cezary Zieliński, Ph.D., D.Sc.
- Institute of Control and Computation Engineering
- Department of Control and Systems
- Department of Control and Software Engineering
- Department of Operation and System Research
- Institute of Computer Science
- Department of Computer Graphics
- Department of Information Systems
- Department of Programming and Computer Architecture
- Computer Laboratory
- Institute of Microelectronics and Optoelectronics
- Department of Microwave and Image Photonics
- Department of Design Methods in Microelectronics
- Department of Optoelectronics
- Department of Microelectronic and Nanoelectronic Devices
- Department of Microsystems Technology and Electronic Materials
- Institute of Radioelectronics
- Department of Electroacoustics
- Department of Nuclear and Medical Electronics
- Department of Radiocommunications
- Department of Microwave and Radiolocation Engineering
- Department of Television
- Institute of Electronic Systems
- Department of Microsystems and Measurement Systems
- Department of Circuit and Signal Theory
- Department of Microwave Circuits and Instrumentation
- Department of Electronic Circuits and Instrumentation
- Department of Artificial Intelligence
- Institute of Telecommunications
- Department of Telecommunication Fundamentals
Fields and modes of study
|Field of study||Full-time study||Part-time study|
|Automatics and Robotics||x||x|
|Electrical and Computer Engineering (with English as the language of instruction)||x||x|
|Electronics and Telecommunications||x||x|
|Automatic Control (with English as the language of instruction)||x|
|Computer Science (with English as the language of instruction)||x|
|Electronics (with English as the language of instruction)||x|
|Telecommunications (with English as the language of instruction)||x|
Main scope of research:
Information technology; Electronics; Microelectronics and optoelectronics; Telecommunications; Radiocommunications; Multimedia techniques; Electroacoustics; Automatics and robotics; Biomedical engineering; Metrology and measurement systems.
00-665 Warsaw, ul. Nowowiejska 15/19