Faculty of Electrical Engineering
Founded in: 1921
prof. Lech Grzesiak, Ph.D., D.Sc.
Dariusz Baczyński, Ph.D., D.Sc.
Włodzimierz Dąbrowski, Ph.D., D.Sc.
Wojciech Urbański, Ph.D., D.Sc.
Jacek Korytkowski, Ph.D., D.Sc.
- Institute of Electrical Power Engineering
- Devision of Electrical Power Engineering Equipment and Automation
- Devision of Power Plants and Energy Management
- Devision of Power Systems and Networks
- Devision of Lighting Technology
- Institute of Theory of Electrical Engineering, Measurement and Information Systems
- Devision of Theory of Electrical Engineering and Applied Informatics
- Devision of Measurement and Information Systems
- Devision of High Voltage and Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Institute of Electrical Machines
- Devision of Electrical Devices Construction
- Devision of Electrical Machines
- Devision of Electrical Traction
- Institute of Control and Industrial Electronics
- Devision of Industrial Electronics
- Devision of Electric Drives
- Devision of Control Systems
Fields and modes of study
|Field of study||Full-time study||Part-time study|
|Automatics and Robotics||x||x||x|
Main scope of research:
Production, conversion and use of electrical energy; High voltage technologies; Light technology; Electric heating; Electrical transport systems; Electrical devices and apparatus; Networks, systems and electrical energy automatics; Electromagnetic compatibility; Industrial electronics; Electrical power engineering; Automation of electric drives; Hybrid vehicles and automobile electrical technology; Control engineering; Applied information technology; Biomedical engineering; Information measuring systems; Control systems in automation.
00-661 Warsaw, pl. Politechniki 1