Faculty of Civil Engineering, Mechanics and Petrochemistry (Plock)
Founded in: 1967
Professor Janusz Zieliński, PhD, DSc
prof. Roman Marcinkowski, Ph.D., D.Sc.
Andrzej Marciniak, Ph.D., D.Sc.
Włodzimierz Koper, Ph.D., D.Sc.
Cezary Wiśniewski, Ph.D., D.Sc.
- Institute of Civil Engineering
- Division of Mechanics of Structures and Building Materials
- Division of Building Structures and Technologies
- Division of Sanitary Engineering and Environmental Protection
- Division of Building Installations and Building Physics
- Central Laboratory of the Institute of Civil Engineering
- Institute of Chemistry
- Division of Organic Chemistry and Technology
- Division of Fundamental Chemistry
- Division of Plastics
- Chemical Engineering and Measurement Unit
- Institute of Mechanical Engineering
- Division of Mechanical Systems Engineering and Automation
- Division of Industrial Equipment
- Division of Fundamentals of Machine Construction and Technology
09-400 Płock, ul. Łukasiewicza 17
tel. 24 262 62 54