Faculty of Chemistry
Founded in: 1898
prof. Władysław Wieczorek, Ph.D., D.Sc.
Wioletta Raróg-Pilecka, Ph.D., D.Sc.
Ewa Zygadło-Monikowska, Ph.D., D.Sc.
prof. Wojciech Wróblewski, Ph.D., D.Sc.
- Chair of Analytical Chemistry
- Chair of Inorganic Chemistry and Solid State Technology
- Institute of Biotechnology
- Division of Microbioanalysis
- Department of Technology and Biotechnology of Medicines
- Chair of Polymer Chemistry and Technology
- Laboratory of Technological Processes
- Division of Physical Chemistry
- Division of Organic Chemistry
- Division of Catalysis and Organometallic Chemistry
- Division of High-Energetic Materials
- Division of Inorganic Technology and Ceramics
Fields and modes of study
|Field of study||Full-time study|
|Biotechnology (with English as the language of instruction)||x|
Main scope of research:
Technology and biotechnology of organic compounds for medicine, agriculture and household chemistry; Technology of (bio)organic and inorganic materials of special properties; Sustainable chemical technologies and waste management (no-waste technologies, environmentally-friendly materials); Technology, processing and characterisation of polymer materials; New sources of energy generation and storage; Modern analytical and bioanalytical techniques (medicine, environmental protection, control of technological processes, control of food products); Miniature analytical systems and chemical sensors; Modern catalysis and technology of design of new catalysts; Technology of high-energetic materials (rocket fuels and gunpowder); Fundamental research of new materials and processes (physical and chemical characterisation, modelling of new compound classes).
00-664 Warsaw, ul. Noakowskiego 3
tel. 22 234 5734, 22 234 7372