Faculty of Chemical and Process Engineering
Founded in: 1973
prof. Eugeniusz Molga, Ph.D., D.Sc.
Wojciech Orciuch, Ph.D., D.Sc.
prof. Tomasz Sosnowski, Ph.D., D.Sc.
prof. Marek Henczka, Ph.D., D.Sc.
Andrzej Krasiński, Ph.D., D.Sc.
- Chair of Integrated Process Engineering
- Division of Biotechnology and Bioprocessor Engineering
- Division of Chemical Reactor Engineering and Dynamics
- Division of Process Kinetics and Thermodynamics
- Division of Separation Processes
Fields and modes of study
|Field of study||Full-time study||Part-time study|
|Chemical and Process Engineering||x||x||x|
Main scope of research:
Chemical reactor engineering; Processes of cleaning gases and liquids; Bioprocess engineering; Biomedical engineering; Environmental protection; Filtration and nanofiltration; Mathematical modelling of processes; Process control and reactor operation safety; Conversion and transport of energy; Cost engineering in process systems; Polymer processing; Membranes; Nanotechnology.
00-645 Warsaw, ul. Waryńskiego 1
tel. 22-234-64-53, 22-234-63-10